AusWide Tree Services provide amongst other tree care services, stump grinding, residential trimming of tree trimming, fallen , tree removal and tree pruning (sometimes referred to as tree lopping), as well as consultancy by qualified arborists within the Mosman Council area.
Mosman Council covers the following suburbs:
Mosman Councils Tree Preservation Order allows for the following work to be carried out without consent or permission:
- Prune or remove a tree or shrub less than 5 metres in height (or in the case of heritage conservation areas, less than 2 metres in height); or which has a circumference of less than 450 millimetres measured 300 millimetres above ground level.
- Remove dead trees or dead wood from trees
- Prune or remove a tree that has been declared a noxious plant under the Noxious Weeds Act 1993.
- Remove a tree that poses an imminent hazard to a person or property and there has been visual and written evidence recorded by a qualified professional arborist which justifies the action taken.
- Prune or remove any tree that is harbouring fruit fly as confirmed and recorded in writing by a suitably qualified professional.